• New students may register and submit proof of residency.

    *Documentation Needed:
    -The child’s legal birth certificate
    -A current South Carolina Certificate of Immunization, or a South Carolina Certificate of Medical or Religious Exemption
    -A property tax receipt or a rental lease showing ALL occupants
    -Two current utility bills showing the correct home address


    Please contact Mrs. Applegate with any questions.