International School for the Arts
To make it easier for you to request transcripts, Irmo High School has partnered with Parchment to provide secure online transcript ordering available 24/7. If you would like your transcript sent to any university, college, military branch or employer please complete the request through Parchment. Creating an account only takes a few steps. Transcript request for current students are free and alumni have a small fee. Get started now! The videos below will assist you with the ordering process
- It is recommended that the student creates the Parchment account in their name. Creating multiple accounts in the student's name may cause processing concerns.
- Once you have created your account, please allow 2-5 business days for the approval and release of your transcript to your file. (The transcript will not appear immediately.)
- If you are experiencing issues with your Parchment account, you can reach out to Customer Service by clicking on the Support button to the top right of your screen or email your School Counselor.
Transcripts are updated to Parchment 3 times during the academic year:
- At the end of the academic year, by June 15th once all grades have been verified.
- After the 16th day at the beginning of each academic year; this allows for posting of summer grades. This transcript will show the student's current courses enrolled in for the academic year and will include the current 9th grade class as well.
- At the end of 1st Semester, this is usually by Feb. 1st. This transcript will also show the student's current courses enrolled in for the academic yea
Please click the button below to request your transcript: