We aRe Chapin! Ready, Responsible and Respectful!
Parking Registration for 2018 – 2019 School Year
To register for parking, you will need the following:
- Registration form - needs to be filled out completely, and signed by both the student and his/her parent/guardian.
- Student cannot have any debt; this includes school fees, library, IDs or cafeteria.
- NEW THIS YEAR A second form, Teacher Approval, will need to be signed by each of the student’s teachers, showing that all work for that course is turned in and up-to-date.
- Student needs to have completed the “Alive@25” course given by the National Safety Council. For information and registration, go to www.scnsc.org.
- Cost of parking is $50.00, payable by check to CHS, or cash. Student must have cash or check with them at registration.
ALL of these conditions must be met for a student to be considered for a parking spot. Please remember that parking is a privilege, not a right, and our administration reserves the right to revoke parking privileges at any time.
If you have any questions, please contact Kathy Habat
(803)575-5577 or email@example.com