Enter to Learn - Go Forth to Serve
Parchment "How To" Videos
We are now using Parchment to send transcripts! The videos and information below will assist you with the ordering process. Please read all instructions on the DFHS's Parchment "Greeting Page", they are there to give you directions and additional information.
- It is recommended that the student creates the Parchment account in their name. Creating multiple accounts in the student's name may cause processing concerns.
- Once you have created your account, please allow 2-5 business days for the approval and release of your transcript to your file. (The transcript will not appear immediately.)
- If you are experiencing issues with your Parchment account, you can reach out to Customer Service by clicking on the Support button to the top right of your screen or email your School Counselor.
There is no fee for current DFHS students to send electronic transcripts.
Transcripts are updated to Parchment 3 times during the academic year:
1. At the end of the academic year, by June 15th once all grades have been verified.
2. After the 16th day at the beginning of each academic year; this allows for posting of summer grades. This transcript will show the student's current courses enrolled in for the academic year and will include the current 9th grade class as well.
3. At the end of 1st Semester, this is usually by Feb. 1st. This transcript will also show the student's current courses enrolled in for the academic year.
Please click the button below to create your account or to request your transcript:
Final transcripts for each Graduating Class will be available after June 15th of each year. Due to the 2020-2021 Delayed Start, final transcripts will be available for the 2021 Graduating Class after June 30, 2021.