International School for the Arts
Future Business Leaders of America (FBLA) is the largest
business student organization in the world.
Membership Applications are available in Room 3005 in the West Wing.
Develop competent, aggressive business leadership.
Strengthen the confidence of students in themselves and their work.
Create more interest in and understanding of the American business enterprise.
Encourage members in the development of individual projects that contribute to the improvement of home, business and community.
Develop character, prepare for useful citizenship and foster patriotism.
Encourage and practice efficient money management.
Encourage scholarship and promote school loyalty.
Assist students in the establishment of occupational goals.
Facilitate the transition from school to work.
FBLA Code of Ethics
- The student is honest and sincere
- The student is confident in their ability to perform their work at a high standard.
- The student is willing to accept responsibility and perform duties as assigned.
- The student seeks to profit from their mistakes and take suggestions and criticisms directed toward the improvement of self and their work.
- The student abides by the rules and regulations of their school.
- The student exercises initiative and responsibility and cooperates with employers and fellow workers.
- The student will dress and act in a manner that will bring respect to themselves and their school.
- The student will seek to improve their community by contributing their efforts and their resources to worthwhile projects.
Competitive Events Program
FBLA National Awards Program recognizes and rewards excellence in a broad range of business and career-related areas. Through state-based competition at the spring State Leadership Conferences, students compete in events testing their business knowledge and skills. Top state winners then are eligible to compete for honors at the National Leadership Conference each summer.