"We Love and Grow Our Students!"
- To provide parents with developmental information about their preschool children and help parents plan for upcoming stages of development;
- To encourage parents to be fully participating partners in their child's education, beginning at birth and continuing throughout the child's school years;
- To share age-appropriate activities with families to promote development, family fun and learning;
- share information about effective, research-based parenting;
- To partner with schools in our district to assist children and their families in making the transition to public school;
- To partner with community agencies to provide all families with the resources they need to raise healthy children who are ready to learn;
- To assess children for developmental milestones (intellectual, language, social-emotional and motor);
- To provide vision, hearing, and dental screenings, and;
- To verify up-to-date immunizations to ensure children are healthy and ready for school.