International School for the Arts
The College Funding Center of South Carolina, LLC will be hosting two webinar series this Fall. The How to Plan and Pay for College Weibnar Series will be held in September and November. The Financial Aid 101 -How to Complete the FAFSA Webinar Series will be held in October.
How to Plan and Pay for College 101 - Webinar
You AND Your Student Will Learn:
- Ways to reduce college costs when you don’t qualify for need-based financial aid
- Critical information you haven’t heard about Financial Aid and how the process really works!
- How starting the planning process EARLY can save you Thousands of $$$$$!
- How a private college may cost less than a public —Don’t look at Sticker Price!!!
- How to effectively appeal college award letters—you may not have to accept the initial offer!
- How to use your business to greatly lower college costs and make college expenses tax deductible
- How to correctly “position” your student to stand out in the admissions process so scholarships find them!
If families complete the short survey after the webinar, they will be emailed an extensive handout package including many of the slides and other detailed information presented in the webinar. They will also be entered into the drawing for the $1000 scholarship.
Webinars will be conducted live on these dates
Register by accessing the following:
How to Plan and Pay for College 101
Most appropiate for families of all grade levels
September 8, 2021 at 12pm
September 9, 2021 at 7pm
September 13, 2021 at 7pm
September 14, 2021 at 7pm
September 16, 2021 at 7pm
September 21, 2021 at 7pm
September 22, 2021 at 12pm
September 23, 2021 at 7pm
November 2, 2021 at 7pm
November 9, 2021 at 7pm
November 18, 2021 at 7pm
Financial Aid 101
Most appropiate for seniors who are getting ready to complete the FAFSA
October 5, 2021 at 7pm
October 7, 2021 at 7pm
October 11, 2021 at 7pm
October 12, 2021 at 7pm
October 14, 2021 at 7pm
October 18, 2021 at 7pm
October 19, 2021 at 7pm
October 26, 2021 at 7pm
October 28, 2021 at 7pm