International School for the Arts
The College Funding Center of South Carolina, LLC will be hosting two webinar series this Fall. The How to Plan and Pay for College Weibnar Series will be held in September and November. The Financial Aid 101 -How to Complete the FAFSA Webinar Series will be held in October.
How to Plan and Pay for College 101 - Webinar
You AND Your Student Will Learn:
- Ways to reduce college costs when you don’t qualify for need-based financial aid
- Critical information you haven’t heard about Financial Aid and how the process really works!
- How starting the planning process EARLY can save you Thousands of $$$$$!
- How a private college may cost less than a public —Don’t look at Sticker Price!!!
- How to effectively appeal college award letters—you may not have to accept the initial offer!
- How to use your business to greatly lower college costs and make college expenses tax deductible
- How to correctly “position” your student to stand out in the admissions process so scholarships find them!
If families complete the short survey after the webinar, they will be emailed an extensive handout package including many of the slides and other detailed information presented in the webinar. They will also be entered into the drawing for the $1000 scholarship.
Webinars will be conducted live on the followng dates:
Click here to register
How to Plan and Pay for College 101
Tuesday, September 15th at 12:00pm
Wednesday, September 16th at 6:00pm
Thursday, September 17th at 12:00pm
Tuesday, September 22nd at 6:00pm
Wednesday, September 23rd at 12:00pm
Thursday, September 24th at 6:00pm
Tuesday, September 29th at 12:00pm
Wednesday, September 30th at 6:00pm
Thursday, October 1st at 12:00pm
Thursday, November 5th at 6:00pm
Tuesday, November 10th at 12:00pm
Thursday, November 12th at 6:00pm
Tuesday, November 17th at 6:00pm
Thursday, November 19th at 12:00pm