Pursuing Excellence for Tomorrow's Challenges
School District Five has updated our guidelines for quarantine.
If your child has been identified as a close contact to someone who tested positive for COVID-19, then your child will be required to quarantine 10 days from the date of exposure. There are four conditions in which a student does not have to quarantine:
- Guardian provides a positive PCR test within the last 90 days for student and the student has completed the 10 day isolation period.
- Guardian provides record of a positive antigen test within the last 90 days for student and the student has completed the 10 day isolation period. A positive antibody test will not be accepted.
- Guardian provides proof of full COVID-19 vaccination for student.
- Guardian provides proof of a negative test on day 5 or after. A student may then return to school on day 8 of quarantine.
Find resources and locations available to you to provide vaccination or testing documentation by visiting:
- Vaccination locations: https://vaxlocator.dhec.sc.gov/
Testing locations and information: https://scdhec.gov/covid19/covid-19-testing-locations