"We Love and Grow Our Students!"
Coordinator of Gifted Programs, Academic Assistance and Professional Development
Federal and State Grant Specialist
What is Title I?
For more information please visit the South Carolina Department of Education website.
- Intention is to help ensure that all children have the opportunity to obtain a high quality education and reach grade-level proficiency
- To help students who are behind academically or at risk of falling behind
- Only used to help students reach proficiency in academic subjects: English Language Arts and Mathematics
- Never replaces what all other students receive
- Uses research-based practices.