Pursuing Excellence for Tomorrow's Challenges
2019-2020 Classes and Certificates
Diploma and High School Equivalency Certification
Career Readiness Certification(WIN)
College and Military Entrance Exam Preparation
Irmo High School
6671 St. Andrews Road
Columbia, SC 29212
Course: (ESL) English Language Acquisition
Day Classes: Monday, Wednesday, Thursday
9:30 am - 12:00 Noon
Evening Classes: Monday, Wednesday, Thursday
5:30 pm - 8:00 pm
Ashland Methodist Church
2600 Ashland Road
Columbia, SC 29210
SNAP recipients may be eligible for fee waivers.
Pre-register: Complete the online form or call (803)476-8230 to schedule an orientation date.
• Links to orientation and other program information are provided below.
• Students under the age of 18 must contact the Office of Student Services at 803-476-8121 to request permission to enroll in adult education.
• We are an approved PearsonVue test center for the administration of the Official GED Examination. Students must register online at www.myged.com.
• We are an approved TASC test center. Students must register online
• We are an approved test center for the ETS Parapro, TABE, ACT WorkKeys, and Compass Examinations. Call (803)476-8230 to schedule a testing session for these examinations.