MEDIA MAGNET - Collaborate, Communicate, Create
Always Be A Good Digital Citizen
- Protect your private information, all personal information including your passwords.
- Communicate responsibly and kindly online, if you wouldn't say something to the person's face then don't text it or post it online.
- Stand up to cyber-bullying, report all bullying.
- Be respectful of others ideas and opinions, you may not agree but don't be a troll.
- Give proper credit to sources that you use.
You are building your Digital Footprint every time you go online!
Be Smart on the Internet
- Do not give out personal information, like full name and address, telephone number, or your age.
- Do not post pictures of yourself or friends without asking your parent(s).
- Do not download anything without first asking your parent(s).
- Do not fill out any forms without first asking your parent(s).
- If something, or someone makes you feel uncomfortable, tell your parent(s).
- Use your BACK button on your browser... if you ever go to an area that makes you feel uncomfortable... BACK out of it.