Where Children Are Cherished And Challenged
Registration Gateway Current Students:
(This is the link to update contact and other information before each year begins. Login is the student's PowerSchool ID # and password is the birthdate 00/00/0000, including the slashes)
Registration Gateway New Students:
(This is the link to register students who are NEW to the district)
To register your student please access the Registration Gateway Portal through our website www.lexrich5.org and create an account. It is very important to note your login and password to this account. You will be entering information through multiple screens into the portal regarding your student. Please follow all the instructions as incomplete information will not be an option. We are very excited to introduce this feature in our enrollment process. You do not have to come to the school to access this portal and can finish this online anywhere with access to the internet.
Once you have finished this online process please contact the front office at 476-8301 to schedule an appointment or schedule an appointment through Registration Gateway. Appointments are available 8:00-2:00 during regular school hours.
After scheduling an appointment you will be required to bring in all the items listed below to finish registering your student here at Crossroads Intermediate School.
The report card and standardized test results are necessary for class placement.
In general, the process should take approximately one hour; less if all forms are completed first.
- Three proofs of residence: Property Tax Bill for the Residence or Rental Lease or Real Estate Closing Documents and two of the following: Vehicle Tax Registration, Voter Registration Card, Electric, Water, Telephone or Cable/Satellite Bill.
- Child's Birth Certificate
- SC Certificate of Immunization (presented within 30 days)
- End of Year Report Card
- PASS Test Scores (if from within South Carolina) or other nationally standardized test scores if student is from out of state (these can be requested from the previous school)
*****Parent or legal guardian MUST be present for registration; the student may come as well.
- If you come before 11:00 AM, we will make every effort to have your child registered and ready for classes the next day.
- Please bring all of your paperwork completed to make the process easier.
- Be sure to withdraw your child from their previous school.
The Free/Reduced Lunch Application is a link in our Registration Gateway Portal.
USDA website! Free/Reduced Lunch Forms in 34 different languages! Here is the link
Online Lunch Payments click here