Home of the Silver Foxes
Early Dismissal Procedures
1. An early dismissal note should be given to the attendance office before school starts or between classes.
2. Each note should include the student's full name, parent's signature, and a phone number where parent can be reached.
3. Students should show their early dismissal pass to the appropriate teacher and report to the attendance office at the early dismissal time indicated.
4. Dismissal notes for the end of the regular class periods are preferred to minimize class disruption.
5. Students must sign out of the attendance office when leaving school grounds and sign in when returning.6. Students cannot be signed out after 3:10 p.m.
Thank you for your support in this matter as we seek to maximize learning time for all students.