"We Love and Grow Our Students!"
1. How do I access the Parent Portal?
The Parent Portal can be accessed using the link on the District 5 website, (Click on the "Schools" tab) or at the address http://powerschool1.lexrich5.org/public.
2. How do I obtain a username and password?
Contact the school's main office.
3. What can I see through the Parent Portal?
*Grades for current classes as well as the assignments that make up those grades.
*Attendance for the past two weeks or for the whole quarter, including a legend of attendance codes used by the school.
*Final grades from previous quarters.
4. Can other people see my son's/daughter's grades?
As long as you protect your password, others will not be able to see your information.
5. What do I do if I forget my PowerSchool password?
If you forget your username or password, contact the school's main office.