Pursuing Excellence for Tomorrow's Challenges
"Technology is just a tool. In terms of getting kids working together and motivating them, the teacher is the most important."
The Technology Training Center offers graduate and/or recertification technology courses for teachers, media specialists and administrators during fall, spring and summer terms. Courses support the NETS Technology Standards for Teachers and Students. Not all technology courses are offered every term. For a description of each course, click links below.
- Curriculum Integration Skills Using Technology
- Electronic Portfolios and Multimedia Resources for K-12 Educators- Google Apps for Education
- Enhancing the Elementary & Secondary Classroom through Technology
- Google Apps for Education
- Intel Teach to the Future for K-12 Educators
- iTeach with iPads
- Integrating Microsoft Access for K-12 Educators
- Integrating Microsoft Excel for K-12 Educators
- Integrating Microsoft PowerPoint for K-12 Educators
- Integrating Microsoft Word for K-12 Educators
- Social Media in the Connected Educator
- Tools & Techniques for Using Interactive Technologies
- Web 2.0 Collaboration Tools & Apps for K12 Educators (aka Google)
- Web Page Development for K-12 Teachers and Educators
Online Technology Opportunities
This eLearningSC online professional development is provided by the South Carolina Department of Education. eLearningSC is a program aimed at providing a wider variety of successful, sustainable professional development via the Internet for K-12 teachers, regardless of location and school-year schedule.
ETV offers an array of professional development opportunities for PreK-12 educators. Whether you want to earn credits for recertification or a Masters +30 or explore Common Core implementation, chances are we've got something for you. Check often for new courses.
PBS TeacherLine's high quality, standards-based graduate-level courses offer teachers the professional development opportunities they need in an accessible online format that makes learning fun, flexible and collaborative. You can earn graduate credit, PDPs, or CEUs while gaining strategies and resources to bring directly to your classroom.