We aRe Chapin! Ready, Responsible and Respectful!
Degrees and Certifications:
Mrs. Melonie Vincent
Welcome to Mrs. Vincent's class! I am exited about our year together.
To make this year the most productive and enjoyable possible, I have developed a few simple guidelines. Following these will help you to be an active learner and asset to the class environment.
1. Be in your seat and ready to work when the tardy bell rings.
2. Come to class prepared with book or charged ipad, notebook, pencils, and homework daily.
3. Listen for and follow directions the first time they are given.
4. Drinks with tops/lids are permitted but leave all food outside, no eating in class.
5. All cell phones and electronic devices should be turned off unless being used for instructional purposes by the class.
6. Respect the rights and property of others.
Your success is important to me. I will be available for Enrichment on the days listed below.
No appointment necessary, just bring your materials to work.
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 11:33am - 12:03pm (A days only)
Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday 3:45pm - 4:15pm (A days only)
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday 7:45am - 8:20am (A days only)
Wednesday 8:50am - 9:20 am (A days only)
I look forward to having a successful year together!
***School District Five of Lexington and Richland Counties, nor its board members or employees, are responsible for content on sites that are outside of our web domain. Please contact the webmaster to report any inappropriate content shown on an external site that is linked to our web pages.