Where Children Are Cherished And Challenged
Degrees and Certifications:
Mr. Coach Cooke
This is my sixth year at CrossRoads and 15th year in Distrist 5. I received my undergraduate degree from University of South Carolina and a Masters of Education from Southern Wesleyan Universtiy. While in college I played soccer at USC-Aiken and football at USC.
Monday, Tuesday. Thursday. Friday
1st 7:35 - 8:45 Class
2nd 8:48 - 9:53 Class
3rd 9:56 - 11:01 Class
4th 11:04 - 12:09 Lunch
Planning 12:15 - 1:00
5th 1:20 - 2:30 Class
COVID-19 Policy Update:
- District approved mask or face covering will be required while entering and exiting the gym area.
- District approved mask or face covering will be required while moving throughout the gym during class unless everyone is spread out and sitting still.
- Students will wash hands or use hand sanitizer before and after each class.
- Class will be held outside as much as possible. Please come dressed appropriately for the weather.
- Bring your own individual water bottle. Water bottles can not be shared.
- Students will use individual equipment, equipment will not be shared, and equipment will be sanitized between classes.
Students should bring a water bottle with them to class.
Activity Logs are assignments that are due every Friday. Students will keep track of any fitness or physical activity they do outside of school. Students are asked to log at least 3 different days during the week and at least 100 minutes of activity time. This counts as their homework grade and is 10% of the PE grade.
Link to find more information about the Crossroads PE program.