Enter to Learn - Go Forth to Serve
Welcome to the DFHS Technology Page
Please visit the D5 eLearning Site for additional resources for parents and students.
Students should come to school every day with a charged Chromebook or personal device.
Chromebook not working during the school year?
- FIVE (all virtual) Students: Please complete the DFHS Student Chromebook Repair Request Form.
- Someone from District 5 Technology will call you to set up an appointment to address the problem.
- In Person Students: Go to the Media Center’s iCare Center during your lunch/homeroom M-F for help with your device.
If you have other Chromebook questions, please contact Mrs. Dena in the media center - firstname.lastname@example.org 803-476-3456.
Need a Chromebook? Please read our Chromebook Information page for more details.
All parents and students should watch the iFive Orientation Videos.
- Returning students who kept their Chromebooks last year should bring their charged Chromebooks in their district cases to school on the first day of school.
- In order to receive and/or continue to use District Chromebooks, parents must agree to the Acceptable Use Agreement, the iFive Mobile Device Agreement, and the Online Accounts for Educational Resources (COPPA) as part of the online Final Forms.
PLEASE VISIT THE DISTRICT 5 IFIVE WEBSITE TO ACCESS THE MOBILE DEVICE AGREEMENT AND ACCEPTABLE USE AGREEMENT.