Home of the Ballentine Bears
Degrees and Certifications:
Mrs. Megan Bebber
- This will be my 10th year teaching, and my third year at the BESt school, Ballentine Elementary!
- I graduated with a degree in Multi-Categorical Special Education Grades K-12 and Elementary Education, from Clemson University. Go Tigers!
- I served as the 2013-2014 Teacher of the Year at Harbison West Elementary and the 2018-2019 Teacher of the Year at Ballentine Elementary.
What I Love Most About Teaching:
- Watching students grow and learn everyday!
- Investing in students curiousity!
- Developing lifelong learners!
- High expectations are crucial to a child's development in learning.
- Instruction should be delivered in a variety of methods by incorporating all learning styles and modalities to meet the diverse needs of students.
- All students should learn in a positive, welcoming, and challenging learning environment.
Fun Facts About Mrs. Bebber:
- I am a big Clemson fan and love to cheer on my Tigers!
- My husband is also a teacher in Lexington-Richland 5.
- We have a sweet, and spunky little girl, who keeps us smiling!
- I have an adorable and spoiled English Springer Spaniel.
- I love sushi, doughnuts, and chips and salsa!
- For fun I enjoy running in half marathons, being outdoors, reading a great book, the beach, and being with family and friends.
- I love succulents and llamas too!