International School for the Arts
1. Students must wear an undefaced ID on a breakaway lanyard above their waist or on the lapel or shirt pocket while on campus during regular school hours and when riding a school bus.
2. Students will be allowed to purchase a temporary ID badge from 7:45 a.m. until the beginning of 2nd block each morning.
3. Permanent IDs with a lanyard cost $5.00.
4. Temporary IDs cost $1.00, and a lanyard cost $1.00.
5. Each student is issued one permanent school ID at the beginning of the school year at no cost. If that ID is lost, defaced or destroyed, the student must pay for a replacement. A defaced ID includes: unauthorized stickers and/or writing on the front or back of an ID or altering the ID including the name, picture, barcode, etc. Nothing should be written or attached to the front of an ID. The only stickers allowed are those issued by the school. ID pictures are made according to the school’s dress code policy.