• We will start accepting proofs of residence on May 1st for the 2018-2019 school year.


    One of the following is required:


    Property Tax Bill for the permanent residence
    Rental Lease (complete copy, listing all occupants)
    Real Estate Closing Documents (where applicable)


    Two Additional documents to include:*


    Vehicle Tax Registration   Water Bill
    Voter Registration Card  Electric Bill
    Telephone Bill Cable/Satellite Bill 


    *Utilities dated prior to April 2018 will not be accepted.