MEDIA MAGNET - Collaborate, Communicate, Create
We are now accepting proof of residency for the 2019-2020 school year. Please bring them to the school office, email them to email@example.com, or fax to 803-476-8520.
- Starting May 1st we will begin accepting proof of residency for the 2019-2020 school year.
- Please bring the following documents to the front office before August 1st.
- You may also either email the documents to Lisa koons at firstname.lastname@example.org or fax them to 803-476-8520. (Please include your drivers license with the documents.)
PROOF OF RESIDENCY
THREE (3) Proofs of Residency are required in order for your child to attend Lexington/Richland School District Five (LRSD5). Proof of residency will be done yearly for all students.
All documentation presented must show the CURRENT MONTH’S DATE and the PROPERTY OWNER’S NAME or the PARENT/GUARDIAN’S NAME.
Acceptable documentation include: (One Required)
- Property Tax Bill for the permanent residence
- Rental Lease (complete copy, listing all occupants)
- Real Estate Closing Documents (where applicable)
Additional documents include: (Two Required)
- Vehicle Tax Registration
- Voter Registration Card
- Electric Bill
- Water Bill
- Telephone Bill
- Cable/Satellite Bill