Where Children Are Cherished And Challenged
Physical Education is a required eighteen-week course which consists of physical activities that expose the student to individual and team sports, fitness-related concepts, health topics/issues, and human relationships.
COVID-19 Policy Update:
- District approved mask or face covering will be required while entering and exiting the gym area.
- District approved mask or face covering will be required while moving throughout the gym during class unless everyone is spread out and sitting still.
- Students will wash hands or use hand sanitizer before and after each class.
- Class will be held outside as much as possible. Please come dressed appropriately for the weather.
- Bring your own individual water bottle. Water bottles can not be shared.
- Students will use individual equipment, equipment will not be shared, and equipment will be sanitized between classes.
TEACHERS and CONTACT INFORMATION
Morgan Cooke 476-8306 firstname.lastname@example.org
Susan Vaughn 476-8425 email@example.com
For more details on the course please click here: CRIS PE
12:15pm - 1:00pm
*While we are on a hybrid schedule without the use of locker rooms, students will need to come to school dressed appropriately for PE. Students will need to have athletic shoes to be "dressed out".
PE Uniforms: We sell a CrossRoads PE uniform - Shirt, Shorts, and a draw string bag for $30. If students want to bring their own, we require the following colors.
Shirts: White or grey t-shirt. Shirts can have a logo. They do not have to be solid white or grey.
Shorts: Black shorts. Shorts can have a logo or stripes. As long as the predominate color is black. Sweatpants or wind pants are acceptable.
Water Bottle: Not required, but highly recomended. Make sure water bottles have a screw on cap as they get knocked over frequently. Please only clear liquids.
Chromebook: Chromebooks will be used for many assignments through out the semester. Activity logs, written tests, fitness score collection, and other small projects.
Written tests - 30%
Skills tests - 30%
Dress Out/Participation - 30%
Activity Log - 10%