Enter to Learn - Go Forth to Serve
In order to be issued a spot for the upcoming 21-22 school year, students must:
- complete an Alive at 25 course (https://scnsc.org/training/alive-at-25),
- sign both the DFHS and school district parking agreements (https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScJGOH5Zmx7iZM2bH36XtntmwZJHgds1xXc08sOsfF2E7aYtg/viewform),
- obtain a valid drivers license,
- pay all school debt and the $50 parking fee (Student Quick Pay),
- And attend the parking lot orientation held during the first month of school.
Seniors, juniors and sophomores are able to request a parking pass at this time.
Please email Mr. McCloud at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.