International Academic Magnet
* * * School District Five of Lexington and Richland Counties has moved the process
for submitting proof of residence documents online. * * *
Acceptable Documentation for Address Verification
Parent or Legal Guardian:
THREE (3) Proofs of Residency are required in order for your child to attend Lexington/Richland School District Five (LRSD5). Proof of residency will be done yearly for all students.
All documentation presented must show THE CURRENT MONTH’S DATE and The PROPERTY OWNER’S NAME OR the PARENT/GUARDIAN’S NAME.
ACCEPTABLE DOCUMENTATION INCLUDE: (ONE REQUIRED)
- Property Tax Bill for the permanent residence
- Rental Lease (complete copy, listing all occupants)
- Real Estate Closing Documents (where applicable)
ADDITIONAL DOCUMENTS INCLUDE: (TWO REQUIRED)
- Vehicle Tax Registration
- Voter Registration Card
- Electric Bill
- Water Bill
- Telephone Bill
- Cable/Satellite Bill
A driver’s license will be required from the property owner and parent or legal guardian for
identification purposes only. IDs cannot be accepted as documentation for address verification.
FAMILIES THAT HAVE RECENTLY MOVED:
- If you have recently moved and are unable to provide the two additional required documents listed above, you must, to a minimum provide a Rental Lease or Real Estate Closing Document.
- You will then be given 45 days from enrollment to provide the remaining documents as required. If the family has resided in the home for more than 45 days, proof should be provided immediately.
Proof of Residency must be completed every year.