Home of the Heroes | Title 1 School
Harbison West Elementary PTO
PTO? What's that?
The HWES Parent Teacher Organization is a group of parents, teachers and administrators who work together to fulfill the needs of every student and faculty member. Moms, Dads, Grandparents...anyone who cares for a student at HWES is encouraged to participate in the PTO! The HWES PTO has no dues, meaning each HWES family is automatically a member!
WE NEED YOUR HELP!
Sign up for a volunteer opportunity! We have shifts as short as an hour and many tasks you can complete at home. Our events can only be successful with parental manpower! We know your time is valuable and appreciate our volunteers so much! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or speak with your child's teacher to be added to our volunteer list.
Wondering what the PTO does? IN THE PAST YEAR THE PTO...
- Provided $500 for school improvement
- $1200 for teacher grants
- $200 for individual grade level scholarships
- Provided each child with a cupcake at Birthday Book Lunch
- Hosted the Fall Festival, Movie Matinees, and the Friendship Dance
- Hosted the hugely popular Talent Show
- Provided our wonderful teachers and staff with Teacher Appreciation meals
WITH YOUR HELP THIS YEAR, THE PTO HOPES TO...
- Continue the initiatives from the last school year PLUS
- Provide additional funds for school improvement
- Host additional in-school events for our students
- Provide more opportunities for family interaction in our community
We understand that not everyone has the availability to volunteer. An impactful way to support the PTO is through a monetary donation. 100% of your dontation goes back to Harbison West Elementary. Click the donation button below or send a check addressed to HWES PTO in with your student. Thank you for your consideration.
Co-President: Ashleigh Wilder
Box Tops Coordinator:
Co-President: Leslie Mazzei
Birthday Book Lunch:
Treasurer: Kelly Lang
Teacher Liasons: Taryn Hixenbaugh & Jennifer Wahrmund
Secretary: Jennifer Wahrmund
Spirit Night Coordinator:
Spirit Wear Coordinator:
Lending Library Maintenance: